Need recommendation for doctor - sports injury

Cheng

Registered
The affected part is somewhere between the elbow and the shoulder. The arm has a limited range of motion and cannot be lifted over the shoulder. We have already been to traumatologia in German Hospital. The doctor prescribed some medicine, told us to use a sling and scheduled an ultrasound for a while out. That has not helped.

Does anyone know a reliable orthopedic surgeon or other sports injury doctor they trust? Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi

I studied sports injuries and can take a look at you. I could see you tomorrow or if not I am available from Monday next week. Regardless give me a call and talk it over. I am on 15 3681 5405.

Take care

Patience has normally healed my sports injuries in the past, but I haven't been able to run for 4 months and need to get my knee looked at. I have OSDE 310. Does anyone have any personal recommendations for a traumatologo?

the best doctor about shoulders in Argentina is Dr. japas. When i was injured i consulted them all until i found this doctor. He is an outstanding surgeon. He used to work at hospital mitre. Regards

Thank you, but doesn't look as though he accepts my insurance.

Well, he is the one about shoulders and arms. It makes no sense to look for someone who is covered by your medical insurance if he has no idea.
One tip. All the masters also works for free at public hospitals some days a week, teaching mainly.
So, i suggest you get an appointment with japas, you pay for it if you have to, and then you can know if you need surgery or not. And then you can know if your MI covers it or how much is it. I wasted one year visiting different doctors who had no idea until one of them recommended this guy.
If he works at public hospital, then you will have to wait some month for a free space in his schedule for surgery and probably to do a simple and fast amparo de salud if they don t want to accept you because of you irregular status. Was i more or less clear?

Thank you again. But I'm actually making an appt. for a knee injury. I think you are referring to the original post. I've just made an appt. with someone who was recommended to me and accepts my obra social. I'd rather see at least a few doctors before going beyond my coverage. If I like the doctor I'll be sure to recommend him here on the forum.

Allcraz,
Dr A. Makino on Callao has performed hundreds if not thousands of knee ops. I saw him for a torn miniscus. He recommended therapy. If your guy doesn't work out you might want to get in touch with this fellow especially if you need to go under the knife.

Thank you scarface. I'm positive he'll end up sending me to physical therapy either way. It's good to have all the contact info.

If anyone is ever searching the board looking for a traumatologo (specifically OSDE), PM me because I have since received tons of recommendations from both expats and locals and would be happy to provide the contact info!

Back