Need Web Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Any recommendations for a web developer would be appreciated. Need a web-page built that will include Flash options as well as mobile app api's. The CMS needs to be simple so even an idiot like me can manage it.

Thanks in advance!

GS

Don't use Flash!
They keep talking about Flash/AS being dead, but the fact is it's still being used... even Google uses Flash in Doubleclick, it's still a viable platform and any rich-media dev worth his salt will know and use Flash and/or HTML,JS accordingly. HTML5 video is horrible to work with as compared to Flash for instance.

GS_Dirtboy, I have more than 18 years with this stuff, no time though; but I know some top-notch developers that I could recommend... if you're still looking, I could provide some advice and some resources.
Cheers.

They keep talking about Flash/AS being dead, but the fact is it's still being used... even Google uses Flash in Doubleclick, it's still a viable platform and any rich-media dev worth his salt will know and use Flash and/or HTML,JS accordingly. HTML5 video is horrible to work with as compared to Flash for instance.

GS_Dirtboy, I have more than 18 years with this stuff, no time though; but I know some top-notch developers that I could recommend... if you're still looking, I could provide some advice and some resources.
Cheers.

The problem with flash is adobe. They fucked up and couldn't make an efficient player. Now we're stuck with a mess. More and more people use tablets and phones to browse the internet. flash is horrible on the few mobile devices that support it.

I second the no flash motion.
And what exactly you're looking to build? Maybe a Wordpress (easy CMS) dynamic design (as in it adjusts to the size of the device) would do?
Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about it, depending on programming difficulty I could do it myself or recommend you some studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back