Netflix series- Nisman...

I believe, it is available as of yesterday; I started watching it yesterday.

I was able to see it until Laura Alonso stars talking. She should explain why she and Patricia Bullrich called him 30 times that day before he died.

I was able to see it until Laura Alonso stars talking. She should explain why she and Patricia Bullrich called him 30 times that day before he died.

The idea is to interview people with different points of view. If they just interviewed people affiliated with Ks then it would be a propaganda film.

What is there to explain? Senators were calling a prosecutor who was about to accuse their major political opponent of wrong doing. I'm sure they were coordinating as it was beneficial to their political interests.

The idea is to interview people with different points of view. If they just interviewed people affiliated with Ks then it would be a propaganda film.

What is there to explain? Senators were calling a prosecutor who was about to accuse their major political opponent of wrong doing. I'm sure they were coordinating as it was beneficial to their political interests.
They were the last two people who talked with him and you think they should not be interrogated? They called him 30 times that day.
Obviously you do not know that Nisman was the prosecutor who sent Macri to oral trial for the illegal phone tapping.
Nisman would have prevented Macri from being President because there were no chance for him for a non guilty sentence.
After his domestic accident where he fell on a bullet, the co prosecutor retired the accusation allowing Macri to become President.

They were the last two people who talked with him and you think they should not be interrogated? They called him 30 times that day.
Obviously you do not know that Nisman was the prosecutor who sent Macri to oral trial for the illegal phone tapping.
Nisman would have prevented Macri from being President because there were no chance for him for a non guilty sentence.
After his domestic accident where he fell on a bullet, the co prosecutor retired the accusation allowing Macri to become President.

So if you were planning to have someone killed you'd call them 30 times the day before? Doesn't make sense.

If they were the last people to talk to him, then yes I agree they should give statements to the authorities about the contents of those conversations.

Back