Never Had To Pay Utilities/internet What Is It Like?

polostar88

Registered
It looks like I might rent an apt. where I'd have to pay electricity/gas and internet for the first time. I'd like to know what I'm getting into and especially about how much I should expect to pay for electricity and for internet.

RE electricity, it's a one-bedroom apt. of normal size. Of course the major expense would be A/C and I'd like to know about how much per month I'd expect to pay electricity costs during the summer, seeing it how I like it nice and cool and I'd use the A/C a lot.

RE internet, I'd like to know what internet company is best to ask for, and what I'd expect to pay for the best service...fast-working internet without issues is important for my work.

I'm sure this info. would be useful to others too, much obliged to those who could help out with info here.

Thanks--what about internet service? What is the best one, and about how much does it go for per month?

https://www.telecentro.com.ar/#

I have this in cap fed (Palermo),works fine 30 mega internet ...tv and home phone
$1097 pesos per month...

Thanks bigboxer. Is there a way just to get internet? Without TV or phone...I don't need them I want to know the cheapest way to get the best internet possible. 1000 pesos a month is pretty steep, that's like over $50 per month for me, which adds to what I have to pay on top of the rent. Do they take credit card lol

I think they only bundle everything together, local CC payment probably,foreign CC I don't know..

Utilities electricity probably $700 pesos and up per month depending on usage
We have one split A/c running sometimes. Gas for water heat and cooking $400-$500 per month all in pesos.

You can check with Arnet, Speedy, Fibertel. They all offer internet only. Don't know about Telecentro.
iPlanliv (fiber optic p2p) has 100 mb for AR$ 599.- but it will depend on your location

Back