New blog about Argentina language and culture

BAwithkids

Registered
Not to shamelessly promote my husband's blog, but I thought some of you might find it interesting. He's a Spanish and Italian teacher in the US, and is writing a blog about Argentine culture and language. Of course, I'm biased, but I think it's pretty good!

http://rabnerinargentina.wordpress.com/

I'm sure he would welcome suggestions of topics to cover. He's trying to do one language and one culture post every weekday (in part for his students in the US, who are a primary audience for the blog), so he needs lots of ideas!

If he wants to blog about something related to Argentine culture, how about...?:

1) The different ways to order coffee (ex: Lagrima, cortado, etc.)
2) The different cuts of beef (ex: Lomo, vacio, etc.)

Saludos! :)

I saw he actually did write about the cuts of beef with pictures just a couple days ago! I will be passing that on to my parents for their future visit. ;)

Informative blog and I'm sure his students back home will like it. :)

Thanks, everyone.... you've been really helpful! I'm learning, little by little, how to do a blog and your suggestions have given me plenty of ideas for topics to cover. Would even love suggestions on the look, how to arrange it all, etc. I'm certainly no expert and pro at this! Hoping to be able to use my experience to help my students back home and you all and have a little fun along the way while being informative and, hopefully, a little entertaining. Enjoying the comments on the blog and the correcting of any errors, etc. that I make (don't always have the time to go over everything tooth and nail). Hoping to be able to do one for my classes next September when I return to the classroom. Argentina gives great fodder for commentary on all sorts of subjects! I've only touched on a few so far. Keep the suggestions coming!

Back