New Designer in town

Hola! Greetings from Santa Barbara California. I will be moving into my newly refurbished apartment in San Telmo by the end of the year, I will be in Buenos Aires March and April to complete setting up my apartment. I am a professional designer in the U.S. ,a member of The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a Certified Interior Designer in the State Of Callifornia (CID) My work is mostly architectural and I do both residential and comercial work. I will be looking for projects in Buenos Aires. I hope to restore, redecorate and remodel properties that I purchase and also properties for clients...My work has been published in the U.S. and I have a very good team of craftsman, electricians, plumbers etc. in Buenos Aires. If anyone has a project requiring my help, please contact me.
Thank you,
Raymond Kieft A.S.I.D., C.I.D.

Hi there,

Your posting is old now, but are you still working in the interior design field? I am in the process of buying an apartment and I am looking for a good designer. Would you have work you did that I could see?

Thank you for letting me know.

All the best to you.

Christina

Hi there,

Your posting is old now, but are you still working in the interior design field? I am in the process of buying an apartment and I am looking for a good designer. Would you have work you did that I could see?

Thank you for letting me know.

All the best to you.

Christina

HI Christina, I just saw your response to the designer's post. I just wanted to let you know that I am an interior designer based in Buenos Aires full time. I am currently finishing some projects and am now in a position where i can take more on.Please email me at hollie.rolla@googlemail.com if you are still looking for someone, and we can arrange a meeting and/or I can send you some examples of recent projects I have completed.I will also send you my telephone number via a private note hereAll the best, and I hope to speak to you very soon. Hollie.