New Expat In Town

farymink

Registered
Hi all,

I'm Mary and I'm an English teacher from Texas. Just arrived to Buenos Aires and looking for some expat friends. I know a few locals (which is great!) but I'd like to meet some people in the same boat as I am. I spent a year and a half in Prague, Czech Republic before coming here, so there's some stories to share from that. I like walking around exploring, going out, grabbing a coffee or beer. I generally like laid back people with a sense of humor. For some reason I get along great with The British (and if there's a pub quiz to be found I am there!) Hope to hear from some cool people!

All the best!
~M

I came BA from china 1 year ago. I want to make some friend with different cultural background. we have the same interest. look forward to your reply.

Well ,howdy to both of you then! welcome to Argentina
I was
gonna complaint about the cold but seeing that you come from prague i better stfu lol
Good to have texacans around!!!

Welcome to the land that makes no sense but we all seem to love. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Are you CELTA or ESL?

Hi Mary...would say welcome...but I am not down in BA yet...not till mid Sept. Nice there will be a fellow Texan down there.

Hello to others also.

If you want to meet some great Brits, there has been a bunch of them hanging out in front of the KONEX Tuesdays and Wednesday nights at a bar called DIXIE´S 3125 Sarmiento . Go get your kiki on

Back