New from Germany

alkreis

Registered
Hola!

I moved to Argentina 4 weeks ago - from Germany (Hamburgo).

I work for Telefonica here in Argentina (Movistar) and will stay for at least 6 month here in Buenos Aires.

I am interested in BAs, but also in travelling in Argentina. Would be great to get in contact to some other Expats - esp. because my Spanish is in an early stage and communication in English (or German) is for me much easier. ;-)

Alex

welcome Alex. If you need any help or have any questions just pm me.

A

Hey! I would love to meet up to go out i have a couple girlfriends here so far and i def want to try and travel around on weekends. [email protected]

alkreis said:
Hola!

I moved to Argentina 4 weeks ago - from Germany (Hamburgo).

I work for Telefonica here in Argentina (Movistar) and will stay for at least 6 month here in Buenos Aires.

I am interested in BAs, but also in travelling in Argentina. Would be great to get in contact to some other Expats - esp. because my Spanish is in an early stage and communication in English (or German) is for me much easier. ;-)

Alex

Hallo!,
Welcome to Buenos Aires.
If you play golf or Tennis, you're invited to join us sometimes.
Good Luck.

Aurelien

hi Alex,
we are a group of exapts and locals that get together often (we all speak english :), PM me if you´d like to join us, planning to go for a drink next thursday or friday.

Romina

I just sent u an MP, but you should know that Mendoza is great. You should also go to Carilo in BA.

Mahlzeit!

And yes I can confirm Michael's statement that Mendoza is indeed great! It has a very cool downtown with a little bit of a Mediterranean flair and also there are lots of vineyards with excellent wines around the city. My favorite is the Zuccardi winery. Also it is very close to Santiago, Viña and Valparaiso - in case you are interested in getting to know a little bit of Chile as well.
Would be more that happy to give you a little tour of the city and to hang out (and chat a little bit in German).

Cheers,

Hi Alex, I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

It takes a little getting used to but is a very worthwhile place (If a bit odd).

Back