New from Germany

Hi Alex,

Willkommen! I'm also from Germany - work for BASF and I'm fairly new in BsAs. If you want to meet up let me know.

alkreis said:
Hola!

I moved to Argentina 4 weeks ago - from Germany (Hamburgo).

I work for Telefonica here in Argentina (Movistar) and will stay for at least 6 month here in Buenos Aires.

I am interested in BAs, but also in travelling in Argentina. Would be great to get in contact to some other Expats - esp. because my Spanish is in an early stage and communication in English (or German) is for me much easier. ;-)

Alex

Welcome Alex!!! You are going to LOVE BA!! I do heehee! I've been here 5 months, I am a 33 y/o female from Miami, FL (wow how time flies) please contact me if you need any help with anything!! Ive been very fortunate to had met good people to show me around... I just wanna do the same ;)

Muchas gracias! Pero... I lived now 6 years in Hamburg, but grown up in Frankfurt. So from soccer point of view... Frankfurt! ;-)

fuccolini said:
hamburg fan in mendoza! bienvenidos

Hey, we plan to go to Mendoza in November (long weekend), so I definately come back to your offe!

;-)

Alex

germano said:
Mahlzeit!

And yes I can confirm Michael's statement that Mendoza is indeed great! It has a very cool downtown with a little bit of a Mediterranean flair and also there are lots of vineyards with excellent wines around the city. My favorite is the Zuccardi winery. Also it is very close to Santiago, Viña and Valparaiso - in case you are interested in getting to know a little bit of Chile as well.
Would be more that happy to give you a little tour of the city and to hang out (and chat a little bit in German).

Cheers,
Oliver

Back