New girl

Cafegirl

Registered
Hi: just wanted to say hi...new to baexpats. Have been in Buenos Aires for almost 3 years (also Uruguay), but now living in Palermo and just recently opened a cafe bar. From So Cal so definitely out of my comfort zone...but hey that's what it's all about, no? Anyone else from California?

Hi Lee..Thanks for the welcome. Yeah it was challenging to say the least..Cafe Bar Porquesi is located at Niceto Vega 4975 near Serrano..come by and say hi Marta

Cafegirl said:
Hi Lee..Thanks for the welcome. Yeah it was challenging to say the least..Cafe Bar Porquesi is located at Niceto Vega 4975 near Serrano..come by and say hi Marta

Congrats and nice website by the way..!

Hey! Good job, and good luck with your business! We have also just opened a store here in Balcarce.

Anyone who goes to a new country & starts a new business has to be given a medal for the courage, especially in a country like Argentina. It has it's unique challenges, you are brave to say the least. I salute you & wish you the best in this venture. I'll stop by your place when I'm back in town. All the best to you.

Back