New in BA and looking for your Spanish teacher?

spanish teacher

Registered
Spanish teacher in Palermo (Private tuition, clases de español)

Choosing an EFFECTIVE tutor is an important part of your learning process...
Hi everybody! My name is Clara. I`m a 27 year old native Argentine but not just a native... I´m a qualified Spanish/English TRANSLATOR and a TUTOR . I´m also FULLY BILINGUAL (with over 17 years of studies), FLUENT in English and Portuguese. I've been an English tutor for 4 years, a Spanish tutor for 3 years and a translator for 3 years.
My LESSONS are fun, interesting and customized according to your needs, objectives and interests. Material and coffee breaks are included :)
My studio is CONVENIENTLY located in PALERMO , near Plaza Italia, 1 and 1/2 blocks from the SUBWAY stop
References are available...
AUGUST: FREE 30 MINUTE TRIAL CLASS
011-1533189218
www.lessonsinpalermo.blogspot.com
lessonsinpalermo@hotmail.com

NoVegetables

Registered
Hey all you spanish tutors out there, i'm looking for one, please PM me with your sales pitch, rates and experience. I can only work with those available before 10am or after 5:30pm weekdays. Weekends my schedule is a little more flexible. I will be choosing one in the next few days so PM now.

For everyone else out there that is not a spanish tutor but have had great experiences with a tutor (i've seen a few testimonials on this forum) please fwd their information along so i can contact them.

Also if there are anymore practice conversational groups out there like spanglishba.com i would love to hear about it. I believe i saw some mentioned before in previous threads but i don't know quite what to search for to find them again. Thank you guys sooooo much.