New In Ba And Looking To Make Friends

AussieKat

Registered
Hi there!

My name is Katherine, I'm a 23 year old Australian and moving to BA on July 1st!!

I have only vacationed in BA before, and have a few friends, however, I'd love to make some more girl friends.

If you're looking to make a new expat friend, please reply to this mssage :)

yes and she clearly stated that she wants to meet girls in her post. How more specific can one be? Geezz. Unbelievable.

now Kat, I'm 45yo, hairy, big and muscular, and that would qualify me as a female Yeti(or Bigfoot) and therefore the term "girl" applies to me. Other ppl have also noticed my femininity. I've been called "girl" once by a biker, after observing that he could not start his motorcycle with the crank... "YOU KICK LIKE A GIRL" I said. "WELL YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL" he replied. So I'm obviously "girl".

Ceviche at last coffee chat

Dog-humping-leg.jpg

VERY EMBARRASSING....

Question ? Seems that usually only young girls want to make (girl) friends???

Maybe they gave up the hope that they will ever meet a guy who will be their friend and not want some.

Thanks for your messages, guys. It's good to know there are trolls in BA.

There are things that girls friends want to do that male friends usually don't. If you want to go shopping, get our nails done, talk about boys etc then sure, we can be girl friends, toastedwaves.

Back