New in town and looking for amigos and a place

Lyalilli

Registered
Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Buenos Aires after living for over a year in Central America and it is quiet overwhelming.... I will start working here in 2 weeks and I am quiet excited about that. I am living at the moment in a B&B in Palermo and I am looking for a place to stay. Does anyone know something?
I also dont know anyone here and would be happy to have a drink or coffe or Pizza to get to know someone!

Cheers, Ina ([email protected])

Thank you for the pages, I will check them out!
I lived in Panama and Costa Rica for work and recently in Nicaragua which was my absolute favourite and I really miss it a lot. It is a huge culture shock being in Buenos Aires but I guess at some point I get used to it again...

Hi I have been here for a couple of years and I'm tico and america so I can tell you my
experiences here so far from that perspective. I work around town so I'm not infront of my computer but if you want to call me to plan something my number 1557393834...alejandro

I just landed today myself and I am living just near Zurich on Ave 9 Julio. Anyone around?

Lyalilli said:
Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Buenos Aires after living for over a year in Central America and it is quiet overwhelming.... I will start working here in 2 weeks and I am quiet excited about that. I am living at the moment in a B&B in Palermo and I am looking for a place to stay. Does anyone know something?
I also dont know anyone here and would be happy to have a drink or coffe or Pizza to get to know someone!

Cheers, Ina ([email protected])

I am staying for at least a year. Will be going back to the UK by March for a short break
Do you know your way around well?
Lyalilli said:
Hey kwalarking, welcome! How long are you staying? I am around!

kwalarking said:
I am staying for at least a year. Will be going back to the UK by March for a short break
Do you know your way around well?

I just arrived 2 days ago but I have a map and I can read it :)

Back