New in town, working on next book

Hi guys,

just came across your posts.
I live in BA and I'm looking for an English speaker ghost writer to write a book about our adventures through South America in a VW beetle (more info on www.theh2project.com).

Anyone interested or who could point me in the right direction?

I'm new to this.

Cheers,

Hugo

Superwuster said:
... I can't tell if the tone is curious or doubtful...

It was probably doubtful-- welcome to BAexpats.org!

;)

It's a good city, I've learned a lot in my few years. Welcome.

Anyone who wants to meet I have installed myself at Flor de un Dia in Palermo Botanico, on Cabello just off Republica de la India.. sometime this week perhaps?

steveinbsas said:
Can you provide a couple links (or even one) to any "magazine pieces" that have published something that you wrote?

I was also wondering about the tone of this question. I think it's the combination of "or even one" and the fact that magazine pieces is in quotes that gives the impression that the steveinbsas might be doubtful. On the other hand, it's so easy to misconstrue things on forums like this.

Superwuster said:
Hi, I'm a writer from New York. In Argentina for an indefinite period to work on my latest book in peace. I write non-fiction and some magazine pieces.

Interested if other writers are here and might want to commiserate, or at least trade ideas for good cafes to write in.

Well I`m an Argentina Fotografa marriage with a EEUU citizen and for more than 10 years I help foreigners to live in this jungle...for example:Cord keller (cinema producer) Allan (musicien) Patrik Linden ,Estocolmo fotographer for campagne magazine(DMAG, Argentina) in cop<r<oduction with >Argentina (my) and the list can continue....
>Us an Argentina I`m a expert in know all cain of places...(cafes...lugares...viajes...language...porteños...ect)

If you are interesting in meet me send me a Email to [email protected]

Good luke...with the book!!!!

Hello, I am a writer from Arizona. I signed with Penguin in November to write a memoir. I was in the San Francisco Bay Area (my home town) doing reasearch for the past few months and I'm now headed to BA for two months to also "write in peace". I leave on July 4th and return on September 5th. I've gotten a lot of the hard work done but still have lots more as the book is scheduled to be out on Mothers Day 2013.

Out of curiosity I looked up Salta and I'm intriqued. Can you tell me more about it like how to get there from BA, the travel cost and the average price of lodging? Thanks!

I'm a short story writer who will be in BA from mid-July to work on my first novel, got into writing the first time I was in BA (2009-11)

Back