New-Ish To Bsas And Spanish Classes

medialuna989

Registered
Hi BA Expats, I arrived a few months ago and want to introduce myself. Moved here to be with the Argie boyfriend, from North Carolina, by way of D.C. and am a grad student. Would be terrific to meet others to share interests –gardening, bike rides, beer, galleries, and music (blues, jazz, low-key indie, and folklore).

Also, I am attempting to track down options for group Spanish classes that (1) only meet 4 to 6 hours a week, (2) last about a month. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Unfortunately UBA does not mesh well with the work schedule. Cheers!

Hello!

I am a native of New Orleans and just moved down here myself. I recently finished my MBA and came down to study Spanish for a few months. It would be great to meet up with you for drinks or music! I live in Recoleta, not far from the cemetary. Message me if you would like to get together! I am currently enrolled in a language school, Expanish, but it is 4 hours per day, not per week.

Would be great to meet a fellow US citizen! I have been surprised not to find any at my school thus far.

I and my friend Deniz, we are organising Spanish classes in our flat in San Telmo. Deniz is a master chef from Australia and I enjoy teaching Spanish. You should pop in, eat and learn something new!

I am new here myself (from Texas) and I hear that there is a nice bike tour of the city. Let me know if you're interested in going:)
I thought it would be fun!

Haven't looked into the bike tours, but my fav. biking spots are the reserva near Puerto Madero (lots of birds and dirt paths) and Children's Park (mostly paved, but there are some hills to do shortlived mtn biking) a bit outside of Belgrano. I have an extra bike (aka my boyfriend's) if ya want to organize an outting.

I think that would be great. I am not a tall person, so as long as the bike isn't huge, then that should be fine!
It's been awhile, but I used to love to go biking. What about your weekend, is it busy?

Back