New Meetup: Welcome Back To Argentina: Nostalgia Won!

Unless you're a Syrian, no country is giving away citizenships. Yes 'that includes all EU countries, including Italy. It's almost impossible for an American to get a retirement visa to live in any EU country. I'm quite sure that Latvia will issue a retirement visa with a 250,000 EU plus tax real estate investment I love Riga, but it's too big a gamble and Baby it"s cold outside

l.

Unless you're a Syrian, no country is giving away citizenships. Yes 'that includes all EU countries, including Italy. It's almost impossible for an American to get a retirement visa to live in any EU country. I'm quite sure that Latvia will issue a retirement visa with a 250,000 EU plus tax real estate investment I love Riga, but it's too big a gamble and Baby it"s cold outside

l.

Did you try Malta?

DB Cooper:

I am trying to get this meetup off the ground. Initially, you and I can meet informally for a coffee, beer or soda water. I will try to send you a pm with my whatsapp so we can get in touch.

Are you saying that a person can get Italian citizenship in one month, no Italian relatives, no Italian wife, nothing? Just go to Italy for a month, do the paperwork and be a citizen?

T/

Absolutely not! I did it through my family and it took me a very long time.

Are you saying that a person can get Italian citizenship in one month, no Italian relatives, no Italian wife, nothing? Just go to Italy for a month, do the paperwork and be a citizen?

T/

I never say that, i said that if you have iuris sanguinis (some grand father or father or mother from Italy), you can do a your second nationality there very fast in comparison to what it takes in Argentina, for example my grand fathers are from Italy, that entitles me to get a second passport from Italy as well as keep my Argentinean one, but if do this process from a consulate in Argentina it can take up to a year while going directly to a city in Italy as a tourist and then changing my status to resident once I'm there and doing the papers there it took me only 30 days from no papers to passport in hand.

I never say that, i said that if you have iuris sanguinis (some grand father or father or mother from Italy), you can do a your second nationality there very fast in comparison to what it takes in Argentina, for example my grand fathers are from Italy, that entitles me to get a second passport from Italy as well as keep my Argentinean one, but if do this process from a consulate in Argentina it can take up to a year while going directly to a city in Italy as a tourist and then changing my status to resident once I'm there and doing the papers there it took me only 30 days from no papers to passport in hand.

In your head you may have said that, but it wasn't included in your post :D

Back