New Mugging Scam

CarverFan

Registered
Boom! I was nearly hit on the head by a litre bottle of cleaning fluid dropped out of an apartment window as I walked below :eek: It landed on it's base just an inch from me so I know it wasn't accidental....
My hunch is someone had been watching me go to 3 banks to try and get money (they had the perfect viewpoint) and had I been hit, would've run down "to help" and nicked my cash...watch out and beware of this latest exciting innovation!!

maybe you just pissed off a maid somewhere along the line...

This is another serious scam . Please BEWARE!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Carrefour for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their large firm young breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look especially with the really sunny weather we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Jumbo in Palermo . You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

I have already had an armed robbery with my toddler present, these things do happen, if you prefer to laugh and stick your head in the sand, that's your choice...

lomo said:
?????????????????????????????

It's a joke, lomo....and I have no idea what sticking your head in the sand means in this context!

I'm laughing...and buying a dozen wallets.

Fortunately, I already have a car.:p

Steve, I wasn't referring to the tits scam, I was talking about having a 1 kilo weight nearly dropped on my head. If it wasn't an elaborate scam, it was at least an act of hatred.

CarverFan said:
Steve, I wasn't referring to the tits scam, I was talking about having a 1 kilo weight nearly dropped on my head. If it wasn't an elaborate scam, it was at least an act of hatred.
Why do people keep using this word "Hatred"? It's gotten so damn overworked. Someone would have to know you to hate you. Maybe it was just some demented asshole out to do some real harm. I doubt if if he hated you. Even if he was a crook he didn't hate you. Sounds juvenile.

Back