New Mugging Scam

Canick said:
maybe you just pissed off a maid somewhere along the line...

sorry if this sounded insensitive. was meant to be in good fun. i'm sure you have been through a lot here.
I couldn't resist since you simultaneously posted on another thread "professional cleaning company wanted"... :)

I like to be the victim of this scam.

steveinbsas said:
It's a joke, lomo....and I have no idea what sticking your head in the sand means in this context!

I'm laughing...and buying a dozen wallets.

Fortunately, I already have a car.:p

No worries Canick..funnily enough our maid left a year ago after the armed robbery and I never could tell if she was scared of working here or an accomplice.

glasgowjohn said:
This is another serious scam . Please BEWARE!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Carrefour for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen. Their large firm young breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look especially with the really sunny weather we have been having.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Jumbo in Palermo . You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

I think this might be the funniest thing I have ever read at BAexpats!! :)

CarverFan said:
I have already had an armed robbery with my toddler present, these things do happen, if you prefer to laugh and stick your head in the sand, that's your choice...

Um, who putting whos head where??????

Raymond said:
Um, who putting whos head where??????

incredibly goodluck that they were a bad shot though, could have seriously hurt you!

I'm as paranoid as the next person, but I wouldn't be convinced that was a robbery attempt. Perhaps it was just some kids being stupid or just one of the many perils of walking through the city. You never know what can fall on your head! :eek:

In any case, it might be a good idea not to go into several banks in the same general vicinity anway. :)

Back