New official exchange rate: 800 pesos per dollar

I have had a business in the USA since 1978. Business loans there are also limited, usually to businesses that already have the money, to guarantee the loan.
the loans I was referring to were residential mortgages.
In the USA, business loans are generally quite high interest rates, and to buy a building, usually 5 years or less. Most businesses there are no more likely to get loans than here, until they are already grossing millions a year.
efficient and equitable are mutually exclusive in virtually every economy on earth.

Business loans are way easier to get in the US than Argentina, not even close. There are also many more alternative financing options in the US as well.

During the Macri years, I worked for a company here in BA that provided alternative financing to companies. There were many companies that came to us that had substantial revenue that couldn't get financing. I remember one that was a shipbuilder that had an order for 10 ships to be built, but they needed financing to build them, they still couldn't get a loan, not at any interest rate.

Access to credit is one of the major issues that Argentina has had for a while that has hampered potential growth.
Yes of course you're right but Mr Ries thinks he is the font of all knowledge.

Any word from the mercurial Milei administration on when they might trot out those $2,000p notes? This is getting ridiculous.

Yes of course you're right but Mr Ries thinks he is the font of all knowledge.
I dont know everything.
But I have actually bought a building for my business with a business loan in the USA.
Have you?

The loans available were for much less than the full value, were 5 years or less in term, and required proof of collateral larger than the loan.
What was your experience borrowing money for a business to buy real estate in the USA?

Nampe $1460 at Carrefour...! 10 % Senior discounts apply above mentioned....!
Just got back from my Carrefour. Although wine there in on special, 3 for 2, they had no Nampe! I'll head back in a few days to see whether it was restocked. A Dia did have Nampe at 2060.

I dont know everything.
But I have actually bought a building for my business with a business loan in the USA.
Have you?

The loans available were for much less than the full value, were 5 years or less in term, and required proof of collateral larger than the loan.
What was your experience borrowing money for a business to buy real estate

Back