new on this site

Roxana B

Registered
I teach English and coordinate classes too:rolleyes:... I would like to be part of this site to share experiences and be in contact with foreigners!!

Hey Roxana:
My name is Johanna and I've been living here in Buenos Aires for 8 months now. One of my good friends is leaving so it would be nice to make more friends. We should exchange emails and perhaps even go out for coffee sometime.

Roxana B said:
I teach English and coordinate classes too:rolleyes:... I would like to be part of this site to share experiences and be in contact with foreigners!!

Jo44 said:
Hey Roxana:
My name is Johanna and I've been living here in Buenos Aires for 8 months now. One of my good friends is leaving so it would be nice to make more friends. We should exchange emails and perhaps even go out for coffee sometime.

me too, a lot of my expat friends have left or are leaving soon; i love the locals but also want to meet young (20s/30s), like-minded folk who are here for the long haul, keep me posted if there are any group gatherings (or just PM me with ideas, I have plenty of free time) :D

Back