New System for Learning Spanish

MizzMarr

Registered
Hi All. My partner and I have been working for the last couple of years on a language learning system initially geared towards Spanish (next up Portuguese and English). We are getting close to the beta launch for testing and have a product demo up on our website in addition to a pitch video that we put together for the Start-Up Chile entreprenurial grant program.

The product demo is here: www.loogla.com
and the video here: http://vimeo.com/27568223

The platform is geared towards intermediate and advanced Spanish students. We would love feedback from you about whether you think this is a product that you would use, criticisms, praise, whatever you have to say about it! We're starting to take names for people interested in Beta testing, too (will probably start that late this year or early 2012 and aim for a launch around May 2012) so let me know if you're interested!

we will potentially also be seeking programmers for smart phone devices, graphics people, etc., so feel free to PM me for any of the aforementioned reasons.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback! :D

I had a look at the video and demo, and it looks very interesting and a good way to learn. I spend a lot of time on the computer researching and reading (often in Spanish, although my level has some what reached a plateau - like you mention) so this would work very well for someone like me.

I also like the idea of being able to move onto more advanced concepts, that are directly linked to concepts that you have already completed, not just in some arbitrary manner.

I personally would be very interested in this program and look forward to seeing how the finished product turns out.

Thanks very much for your feedback, Andrew (and those who sent me PMs)! It is great to hear from people like you and reaffirms that our client base is out there! If you're interested in being a beta tester for the system when we're ready, please send notice through the website (or you can send me a PM here with your contact info, but we prefer to consolidate all the info in one place if possible). :) Also, if we have that information on hand we can certainly let you know when the system is ready to launch!

cheers!

Back