New Terminal In Eze

MorganF

Registered
So I'm in the new terminal in EZE (the just-for-Aerolineas terminal), waiting for my flight and... one of the girls working here just told me there's free wifi in the whole terminal. I just turned on my trusty Mac and whoa! Yes! It's true!

Thank you Cristina for giving free Wifi to all of us, in the Aerolineas terminal!!! This is the subsidies at work ;)

Yes, I also decided to be a K when I saw there was free wi-fi at the airport. That and the subsidized Big Mac truly made me make up my mind.

Terminal C also handles the flights of Aerolineas Sky team partners , Delta , Air France , and Alitalia. It is quite nice . certainly compared to the old Terminal A.

Thanks for giving us wi-fi so I can check my mail while your dollar dogs have got their sweet little snouts in my crotch.

The free wifi is in all the city, hospitals, parks and any public place, but i think is macri the one that put it not Kristina lol

The free wifi is in all the city, hospitals, parks and any public place, but i think is macri the one that put it not Kristina lol

It was indeed Macri in the city, but the airport is Cristina's domain... That's why the wi-fi at the airport is crappy.

Back