New Terminal In Eze

Despite all the bad press at least Aerolineas Argentinas doesnt appear at the bottom of the list of 60 world airlines for safety :lol:

I just flew aerolineas a couple of times this week and really HATED it. The airhostesses were acting like matrons of a school hostel. i went in to ask for a drink and she fired me "Go and sit down yr seat and fasten yr seatbelt1". Then I was reading a book on my iphone in "airplane mode" in mid air. She came and fired me "turn off yr phone immedieately. You will cause a air crash!" Then she came and poured a whole bottle of red wine over my lap! SO I was wet with red wine throughout my journey!

Gosh! Never taking this Aerolineas again.

What is your favorite flight for traveling with in South Am? Mine is LAN.

I just flew aerolineas a couple of times this week and really HATED it. The airhostesses were acting like matrons of a school hostel. i went in to ask for a drink and she fired me "Go and sit down yr seat and fasten yr seatbelt1". Then I was reading a book on my iphone in "airplane mode" in mid air. She came and fired me "turn off yr phone immedieately. You will cause a air crash!" Then she came and poured a whole bottle of red wine over my lap! SO I was wet with red wine throughout my journey!

Gosh! Never taking this Aerolineas again.

What is your favorite flight for traveling with in South Am? Mine is LAN.

LAM = good but not to be confused with TAM = bad

That little charmer of an Airline Stewardess is trying for promotion - next Argentine Ambassador?

http://en.mercopress...g-was-venezuela

Actually the worst Flight Attendants I've experienced are Iberia

Dont forget to rate your experience on Tripadvisor!

Not sure if this got any attention down there, but saw it on the evening news a couple weeks ago.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/17/3187955/two-commercial-airplanes-touch.html
Nothing like crashing into a parked plane. :p

As for Iberia... things might have changed in the last few years, but every time I've flown with them it's been a good experience.

Back