New to BA...Big city..Lonely at times and would like to meet some new people

Hi Neeta,
I haven't been here long either so would be good to meet up with you sometime.
Inbox me and we'll meet up.

Hi Neeta! I'm so glad you've gotten some kind responses. I am sure you will find some good people to connect with on this site. I'd also be happy to get together and have a coffee and share stories!

Regarding the path to self-discovery you mentioned and meeting like-minded folk: the yoga studio where I work offers a donation based yoga class the first Sunday of the month and the next one is tomorrow, Sunday, June 3rd at 11 AM. The class is in English (with instruction in Spanish available as needed). All levels are welcome.

The donation class is just that--you donate whatever you like (or not!) and this month all donations go to support Proyecto4Patas, an animal rescue organization.

The studio has also just started to organize occasional vegetarian lunches. The next one is Friday, June 8th at 2 PM. It's a nice casual way to meet folks and share travel and new-in-the-city tips.

PM me if you want more info or would like to have a coffee or tea or anything along those lines...
good luck
Julie

Marche exile said:
Hi there.
I'm game! I have just arrived a week ago and have a lot of free time during the day. If you'd like to meet for a coffee or something just let me know.
Rx

I just add you to my contacts (I can't send you emails) because I'd like to meet for a coffee.
I came here because my husband's job so it would be nice to meet other women.

Regards.

Back