New to BA -- drinks?

AnnaT

Registered
Hi,
I am new to BA, moved here for a graduate school internship program to work for a local start-up. I am a 28 year old female that can get by with my Spanish, but is not yet fluent and would love to meet up with an Expat in the city for drinks over the weekend or one evening this week!

Ciao,
Anna

Hi!

I'd like to get together to get a drink sometime! I've been here a month and plan on staying long term. I just graduated college and would like to meet some more expats! I don't know hardly any here!
Amanda

Hi Anna and Amanda...I am Alex and I too just recently relocated here - although now it's turning in to a long-term situation - which makes me very happy...(funny that all of our names start with A) ;-)

It will be nice to meet some fellow lady expats...Anyway, if you are both available on Wednesday or Thursday evening this week - let's get together for a drink. Feel free to SKYPE me - alexncoco. ~Cheers, Alex

Hey all,

I'd like to meet up as well. I've been in Arg forever and a day it seems but am new to the forum. Thursday eve would work well for me.

¡Saludos!

Are those of us without names beginning in 'A' invited too? I have no plans for Thursday evening...

Lol! Sounds great guys, I will see you on Thursday and looking forward to it!

that sounds good!!! yeah you guys can feel free to skype me too. amanda.miller7475

Back