New to BA -- drinks?

What about meeting first at Buller's (Recoleta) at 830 and having a few beers before happy hour ends at 9 and then going to CasaBar? Buller's quite literally has the best beer in Arg (at least the Dry Stout). Then over to Casa Bar for chicken wings....

Sound good to Bairesgirl?

Hola amigos...si tragos para todos! How wonderful...I am looking forward to meeting some fellow expats and newcomers...Great suggestion with Casabar...I was going to suggest it...BTW - how will we recognize one another...on my SKYPE profile - I have a picture of myself so - at least the rest of you will recognize me! Cheers, Alex

for me i am down with whatever...i am a vegetarian so the wings don't pull me! ;-)

hey all:

i'm inviting myself since i've been here two weeks and still haven't gone out for drinks! was sick with some kind of cold bug going around the city the last few days. look forward to meeting all of you.....but question....how will you all recognize e/o?? ( i see someone else also posted that questions haha!) you can find me on facebook: Jonn Jackson. It shouldn't be too hard there's only like 3 or 4 of us....and my current city is listed as BAs.

Sorry to have forgotten to suggest a place to meet at Buller's; hope it's not too late to do so. I would say 8:30 just outside the door since nobody knows each other. If anybody reads this today (Thurs), let meknow...

Hello Everyone,

I recently moved to Buenos Aires for graduate work and tourism as well.I am from the East Coast of the United States and I look forward to meeting some of you as I don´t know too many people down here. This is my first time in BAs and I really liked it a lot.

Vidalita

Ok, I'll be outside wearing as of yet to be determined garb! Haha!

Back