New to BsAs...

CaraBdot

Registered
Hello! My name is Cara and I'm a med student from the U.S. taking some time off to be here for a few months and learn as much as I can. Don't know too many people here and I'd love to explore this beautiful city, so let me know if anyone is up for taking in the town as well. Saludos, Cara B.

Hey Cara! I'm also from the states and here for a few months....do you have any plans this weekend? I would say I'd meet up this week but my TEFL class is kicking my butt at the moment, ha! let me know...I couldn't private message you for some reason but if you send me one I'll shoot you my phone # and we can make something happen! :)

hello! i can't quite figure out how to send you a message either but id love to hang out this weekend. my email is [email protected] so let's try that. talk to you soon!

CaraBdot said:
Hello! My name is Cara and I'm a med student from the U.S. taking some time off to be here for a few months and learn as much as I can. Don't know too many people here and I'd love to explore this beautiful city, so let me know if anyone is up for taking in the town as well. Saludos, Cara B.

Hi Cara, check your fb a/c (if you have one,) for masa critica buenos aires the do a bike ride once a month and its a great way to see the city and meet a thousand or two people.. If you have a bike and want to head coastward to San Isidro give me a holler and I´ll happily join you.
Good waves, Raymond

Hey Cara! I'm also from the US and just got to Buenos Aires to explore for a month. I'd love to hang out. Just out of curiosity, what med school do you go to?

Back