New to Buenos Aires!

Liv000

Registered
Hola!

I'm Olivia, 24 from New Zealand. I arrived Monday evening for 6 months in Buenos Aires and I've finally recovered from the jetlag (i think!). Would love to meet some new friends, If anyone would like to meet up at some point let me know!

Welcome here. Do you know how to dance the HAKA?
I need a few lessons about it. HA HA HA
If you need some helping info pls PM me.
Henry

Hey Olivia! Welcome to the site. What brings you to BA? I would love to chat about NZ, i am heading that way next year to work and travel. We can exchange info. I been in BA for some years now . What are are you staying in?

Olivia.. .. trip from Ushuaia to Quiaca, travel time and have met all the provinces .. any questions you have on transportation, places, security, etc ... send me a message!

good place, god bless :D

who is up for a beer???..... maybe Sugar on Friday?? what do people think??

Hola!

haha yes i think we all know how to do the haka! I'm not sure where sugar is but it would be nice to meet up with some people. Let me know!

Hey, Im sarah from Ireland, 24 also, I have been living here for a few months, if you want to grab a beer of coffee anytime just send a messege. Hope your settling in!!!

Hey Olivia, my name is Carla, I'm also 24. I'm from Germany but lived in Australia for 5 years before coming here. I've been here for a few months, would love to meet up sometime! Let me know!

Hi there! Im only 19, but have just moved to BA to live for a year and am desperate to meet new poeple, so if any one fancies going for a drink somewhere in the centre please let me know, or maybe going to creamfields this weekend too?
Thanks, Rachel x

Back