New to Buenos Aires!

hey everyone, sorry for the late reply! meeting up sounds good! not up with the play ..whats creamfields?

Come along to Sugar Bar on Thursday night ladies! See the thread 'Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas' xx

Hey,
I am 24 from Australia also looking to meet people for a relaxed drink sometime. I was here earlier in the year so I have some local friends except they are always so busy! With work & studying nights it is really hard for us to catch up or just hang out in the park drinking mate.
Let me know if you are keen to meet up...

carai you should come tomorrow to Sugar bar in Palermo at 8pm!

Hi olivia,

my name is daphne 28 and i am from los angeles. i have been living here for 2 years and i would love to show you around and where to find things. i am very good at that.

send me an email and if you need help to get situated let me know. im full of helpful information.
regards,

daphne

Hey there Rachel and Olivia,

My name is Chris and ive recently moved to BsAs aswell, about 5 months ago. I live with another Xpat friend and we are all about meeting new people. Would be a pleasure to meet you guys for a drink. Also, i am studying spansih (very basic at the moment) and my old group has just left me solo, but i have the best teacher you can ask for, so if your interested in learning some espanol aswell let me know!

Look forward to hearing from you's

Abrazos

Chris

hi chris, thanks for your message. couldn't private message you for some reason but if u'd like to send me ur number maybe we could arrange to meet up.

cheers, olivia

ok... i want to know new people too... when we are going to drink something?

im brazilian and im here since august, and leave en february 2012....

besos

Hey, kind of picking this thread up from nowhere... maybe a bit too late, but have you guys managed to meet up at all? Is anyone still up for it? :)

Back