New to Expat Community

DelphineSF

Registered
Hi everyone,

I just joined this site. I´ve been living in Buenos Aires for 2 years and I can´t believe it didn´t occur to me to join before. Better late than never.

A lot of my expat friends have left or are leaving soon and I would love to meet more expats. I have local friends, but there´s just something about expats that helps you better adjust to living in a foreign country.

I hope to meet you all soon!

Delphine

(oh, I´ll be here for xmas, so if there´s anything happening--or something that I can help pull together--please let me know.)

Hey!

Welcome to BA expats :)
I feel pretty much the same as you.. alot of my friends here are leaving soon, and I would like to find some more friends who are staying here for a longer term. I came to BsAs 3 months ago to work here, and I plan to stay for quite a while ( I was here 2 years ago as well, and decided to come back).

Well, if you feel like taking a coffee or una copa - let me know!

About Xmas, I'll be hanging with the people I live with so far, we are going to make typical dishes from our countries (Colombia, Holanda, Alemania, Argentina, Suecia etc) and asado ofcourse - think we´ll be around 13-15 pax.
If you don´t have plans and would like to hang out with some nice people.. bienvenido.

Saludos // Carin (Sueca)

New to BA. Looking for spanish conversation practice morning or early afternoon.
Wendy

Back