New To Palermo Soho

Rachel26

Registered
Hi,

My partner and I have just arrived in Palermo where we will be living for 1 month. We are a British couple from London on a 6 month sabbatical.

We started a spanish course today and are getting to know the local area which seems very nice (and a bit like Islington in London!)

We would like to meet other expats and get into Palermo life while we're here. If anyone knows of any regular expat meet ups let us know. Also up for a coffee/beer/football/polo match.

I'm also a keen runner/jogger so if anyone needs a running buddy get in touch! My partner plays football so if there's an expat team out there he'd be glad to know.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Rachel and Michael

Hola,

i'm not near palermo but you should check out the couch surfing site. There are heaps of weekly events you could attend.

Have fun

Hi,

My partner and I have just arrived in Palermo where we will be living for 1 month. We are a British couple from London on a 6 month sabbatical.

We started a spanish course today and are getting to know the local area which seems very nice (and a bit like Islington in London!)

We would like to meet other expats and get into Palermo life while we're here. If anyone knows of any regular expat meet ups let us know. Also up for a coffee/beer/football/polo match.

I'm also a keen runner/jogger so if anyone needs a running buddy get in touch! My partner plays football so if there's an expat team out there he'd be glad to know.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Rachel and Michael

Welcome! I live in Palermo Viejo/Palermo Soho (I've learned that it depends on who you ask lol) and would love to get together sometime. PM if you're up for hanging out; maybe we can grab a beer or coffee this weekend.

Chau!

Hi Rachel,

I'm from England and just arrived in Buenos Aires yesterday with my girlfriend (she's from Spain).

I speak moderate spanish and obviously is fluent so happy to help where we can - but would be good to meet for a beer either way!

Cheers

Adam

Hi Rachel,

I am 23, also from North London (Crouch End) and moving to Palermo next week for 5 months. I am a keen runner and would love someone to show me the nice routes in the neighbourhood. If you are still living there it would be great to find a running partner.

Best wishes,
Anna

Hi all,

I'll be with a friend from Saturday (2nd) until Mid November but after that I will be very keen to meet up with you newbies and locals.
I'll be on my own, but keen to see the best of the City and I shall be playing a lot of tennis if possible.
Cannot wait to arrive and get stuck in :)

Back