New to the forum, not to Argentina

lvlylisa

Registered
Hey all!
How's it going?
I've been living in Buenos Aires for a year and a bit but have noticed that most of my native English speaking friends (aka the expats :) ) have come and gone. I'd love to get to know you guys and check out things in the city, familar and unfamiliar.

more about me: I'm 23, work as an editor and English teacher. I came down here right after graduation to work on Spanish as I wanted to work at a Non-Profit/do Social work in the states, and planned to be here for 6 months, but ended up falling for an Argy, and here I've stayed.

I LOVE to cook and eat and try new things, markets, performances, and bars, and attempt to play sports and or attend sporting events. I'm also seriously craving some girlfriends in my life time because recently, it's been me, my boyfriend and his mostly male friends. Homeboy, although he tries, is really getting sick of me asking questions about how to find a good yoga/dance studio, nor does he particularly want to blow off some steam via retail therapy at the mall.:p

So, drop me a line!
besos

Back