Posts from baexpats replicated on another forum

Have people notice that this entire thread and others are simply being copied onto the new website launched by the former member from here???

Seems really crappy of him.

I get bad vibes from that guy.

He was promoting on Twitter the other day a thread where a supposed member of his BA forum ran into Zelenskyy in Farmacity buying condoms.

I read the story, obviously made up, and then all the responses in that thread were copies of what people were saying in the thread about Zelenskyy here on this forum.

Seems like the whole forum is made up of characters by him, and most of the material he gets is from copy and pasting from this forum.

It's kind of sad.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.57.13 PM.png

I mean how desperate can you get?

Last edited:
He claims some guy named Pato "won" this challenge. Did someone even try to promote that forum here or is that made up too? So bizarre.

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.00.25 PM.png

holy shit, what a sad individual. good riddance!
That site is cutting and pasting content from other Argentina blogs and tourist related businesses. Also entire news articles from well known publications. I do not see any people in the conversations who seem to be real. He is probably using AI bots to simulation conversation, and also machine learning tools to slightly alter the conversations he pastes from other sites.

Not a good look for his real estate business. Without ethics. Why would anyone contract his services when he is claiming on Twitter X to have fraudulently built up his new website?

That site is cutting and pasting content from other Argentina blogs and tourist related businesses. Also entire news articles from well known publications. I do not see any people in the conversations who seem to be real. He is probably using AI bots to simulation conversation, and also machine learning tools to slightly alter the conversations he pastes from other sites.

Not a good look for his real estate business. Without ethics. Why would anyone contract his services when he is claiming on Twitter X to have fraudulently built up his new website?
Right- Would you buy an apartment as in investor for management by the serial cut and paste promoter?!? Seems to me you’d run in the opposite direction if you had a clue.

perhaps nobody is actually using his services and all of it is made up

perhaps nobody is actually using his services and all of it is made up

I've seen some pics on his real estate website that look incredibly fake to me just because I've been dealing in high end real estate in BS AS for over 15 years and never seen that style in Buenos Aires before. But hey I am not God and may be wrong

Back