New Zealand boy wishes to Reunite with Señorita ASAP

MonkeyKing

Registered
Hi all, I was in Buenos Aires 2020 with a free visa thanks to my New Zealand Passport.
My partner misses me very much after 13months apart.
I keep being told I can not go back yet. But here I see many people arriving at EZE.
The hard part is my partner is still not an Argentina Resident or Citizen, we have very little paper work connection or proving our relationship.
Any tips or advice will be G8.

There will be no shortage of people on this site keen to give you advice about the romantic aspects of your situation. However, if you want good advice about the migration technicalities, you need to provide more information:

1) You have a New Zealand passport. You are located outside Argentina.

Where are you located?

Do you have any citizenship or any residency in any country other than New Zealand?

2) Your partner is located in Argentina but she is not yet a resident or a citizen.

What is her migration status in Argentina/on what basis is she staying here without residency?

What passport(s) does she have and what country(ies) is she a citizen or resident of?

Gonna be hard to pull off unless you've got some apostilable paperwork to connect you together. The folks you see coming back and forth have permanentl residency or a verifiable family connection.

Hi all, I was in Buenos Aires 2020 with a free visa thanks to my New Zealand Passport.
My partner misses me very much after 13months apart.
I keep being told I can not go back yet. But here I see many people arriving at EZE.
The hard part is my partner is still not an Argentina Resident or Citizen, we have very little paper work connection or proving our relationship.
Any tips or advice will be G8.
Not much can be done sorry. You just have to wait this one out. Hopefully by December/January you would be able to travel to AR.

Back