New Zealand?

Hybrid: since you asked, let me spell it out for you. Your English sucks. It's terrible. Worst on this forum. Your posts are incomprehensible gibberish, unless they're accompanied by pictures of food. So the most reasonable explanation for any communication failure between a native English speaker and yourself is that the problem is you. Finally, I have no idea what race you are, nor do I care, so don't play that card. Good day, sir!
Wow, what a temper.!..It must hurt.......But for you to despise me so much, you do read my posts don't you ? Why is it that to just me posting:
" Couldn't understand his English" angers you so much?..Have a nice day too.

Calm down, you two!

Both of you, write, interesting things here.

I visited Auckland, a few years ago. I wasn't too impressed and thought that it was quite boring. Real estate prices are very high. The main street was flat, but the streets off the main street were mountainous. I saw a poster for an "art fair". It was held in a beautiful area of new townhouses on the water in the city. The "art fair" was about tattoo art. Maybe that's New Zealand culture? Might be a nice place to visit, but I surely wouldn't want to live there.
Last November, I visited Chiang Mei, Thailand and last month, I spent a few weeks in Cape Town, ZA. Both places were Fantastic !!
I ain't got no DNI and I love to travel.

I seriously thought about moving to NZ myself, its a beautiful country and the people are friendly and down to earth, at least the ones I`ve met, and i`ve met a few. Everyone I know whos been there would love to move out there, but its usual case of its a long way from family and friends that puts them off. I`m not sure i`d move out there if I was young party animal, but for people with family or older people who are tacking things more easy and enjoy the outdoors i`m not sure it can be beaten as a destination. It has everything within a small distance in geographical terms, mountains, beaches,etc. It just doesnt quite have the tropical weather that I like.

This thread is stirring up some old feelings I had from 2000. Around the time I met my argie wife-to-be, I was preparing to move to Singapore for for work for a few years. Can't help but wonder what life would have been like had I opted for door #1.
I guess that goes to show you; what you expect (and hope) from one decision gets contorted over time despite your best efforts to keep a positive attitude.
Now, despite a firm footing in Argentina... I can't help but feel 'trapped' a lot of the time. Since that time, moving here used to promise more than I have reaped; now I don't feel like I have the liberty to go elsewhere (or even go back to Canada) if I wanted to... at least not without loosing what I achieved so far. With a family in tow, that's not something I can risk.

Pensador, go west! Do it while you still can, worry about the details once you get there. I'm sure you'll be breathing easier the moment your feet touch the ground there!

Back