New Zealander charged with drug trafficking

gouchobob said:
She might be but I remember reading(couldn't find it) that when she was arrested she also possessed several ID's in multiple names(sounds a bit suspicious).

Yes, she had 3 drivers licences.. NZ, Cook Islands and Australia.. As do many kiwis.. And they were all in her name..

I have seen an interview on NZ TV (http://ondemand.tv3.co.nz/Campbell-.../tabid/59/articleID/3016/MCat/73/Default.aspx) done last week.. The TV crew spent 2 1/2 hours with her in total...

After seeing the interview, my gut feeling is she is innocent of not having knowledge that she was carrying drugs..

But i just cant believe she is so stupid, and to add to it is that she was a probation officer at some stage in her career.. I dont know if as you get older you are less street wise, or love blinds you.. Also the fact that she had never meet the man, it was a internet relationshp, how could she know what he told her was true..

From what different AR lawyers have said, she could get up to 16 years, but it was more likely she will get around 3 to 4 years if she can prove she didnt know that it was drugs she was carrying.. and they seem to think she didnt know..

Back