Newbie Coming In September. Anyone Else?

jweiland

Registered
Hey guys, my names Jesse, Im 25 and from right outside New York City. I plan on moving down to BA September 1st and plan to be there indefinitely and for at least 6 months (probably teaching english). anyone else plan on heading down around the same time? we should try to get a little crew together

Hi Jesse, Im arriving back on the 3rd. Living in San Telmo. Let me know if you're up for a drink.

I'll be moving Downtown or Capital Federal at least (words of advice, avoid GBA, it's a pain in the ass to do most things) in August. Been here for about 2 weeks. You will soon learn to hate cellphone service and the acronym DNI. Other than that it's a pretty interesting place! Safe travels!

I plan on moving there within the next month. Do you have a place already in mind to live? I'd like to get a shared flat with some cool people.

hi.. been here for 6 years... Downtown or San Telmo aren't really good places to live, try quieter and spacier still central neighbourhoods within Capital Federal, like Palermo, Belgrano, Villa Urquiza.... look that the places you pick are within walking distance to any subway station and your mobility issues will be solved..

I am also moving down in 3 weeks and will be teaching and possibly looking for other forms of income. I will be looking for a place to live asap. I will fly out of Atlanta on the 10th of August. Any help or if anyone has a room for rent please let me know. Thanks.

Hey Jesse, I'm Dan. Also moving down to BA on August 13th. I'm from ATL but been living in Mexico for the last couple of years.

Back