Newbie in BA

annet

Registered
Hi all, I arrived in BA a couple days ago and need some friends! I quit my job in Washington, D.C. and moved down here, hopefully for at least a year. I´m 27 and decided to take some time off to learn Spanish and imerse myself in a new culture. If anyone would like to meet up for a drink some time or just invite me along to whatever you´re doing I´d really appreciate it. Meeting new people is by far the biggest challenge when moving to a new place. I enjoy good beer, cooking, discussing politics, live music and well basically anything that´s fun. Thanks!

hockeybull22

Registered
Hey there... I'm a newbie too. Stayin in San Telmo. PM me if you want to meet up

Liam3494

Registered
Welcome to the mad cap world of BsAs and it's expats :).... Keep your eyes peeled for drinks/dinner/fun nights.....

HowardinBA

Registered
Liam3494 said:
Welcome to the mad cap world of BsAs and it's expats :).... Keep your eyes peeled for drinks/dinner/fun nights.....
but politics.NOOOOOOOOO:mad::rolleyes:

deef217

Registered
You should check out Spanglish. I have met some great people and made some good friends thru this group. Very social and yet you can practice your Spanish.

http://www.spanglishexchange.com/

Wednesday nights in San Telmo. Thursday in Palermo. Saturday events move around. ALL VERY FUN!