sarahvr

Registered
Hi! Im Sarah, 24 y-o from Sweden. Arriving in Buenos Aires on Dec 29 and staying for 3 months.
I´m a professional musical theater artist and coming over to check out the scene and to have some needed vacation and sun.
Any fellow artist on here that can provide a little guidance? Anyways, looking for friends! And maybe some tips on how to best spend new years eve?

Take care!

Tjena Sarah! Welcome! I am not an artist but I do know some, so I would be happy to help. Even a few Scandinavians. I will send you a personal message as well.

There are some other threads on NYE in Buenos Aires, consensus is it is not great, and that those who are able to, travel, but I guess one just has to make the best of it!

Tjena Sarah! Welcome! I am not an artist but I do know some, so I would be happy to help. Even a few Scandinavians. I will send you a personal message as well.

There are some other threads on NYE in Buenos Aires, consensus is it is not great, and that those who are able to, travel, but I guess one just has to make the best of it!

Thank you so much! That sounds great :)

Instead of complaining, why don´t you guys organize a NY party for the 31st?There are plenty of places, restaurants,etc that throw NY parties, and you can add yourselves it in, if you want to.

Hi I'm Gigi, my brother is a
professional musician knows the scene
We are in Mar del Plata but we will return in a few days
My email is
[email protected]
I know your country and love it
hope to meet you
Good luck

Instead of complaining, why don´t you guys organize a NY party for the 31st?There are plenty of places, restaurants,etc that throw NY parties, and you can add yourselves it in, if you want to.

I was genuinely asking for tips, not complaining :)

I was genuinely asking for tips, not complaining :)
I think he was referring to other people, not you! There is another thread about NYE where many people say that it is not so great in the city. Can't say, as I haven't spent NYE in BsAs so far.

Back