Newcomer to Buenos Aires

Allan, try under Quick Links, Miscellaneous.

Dtown, Where is going to play Piazzolla's grandson on Tuesday?

I will call this evening to comfirm if we need to make the reservations the same day or in advance. Keep you posted!

hi, i also missed out, was too tired ... but would love to do next show, pls let me know who is going, i am in ! luuv jazzy nites and actually live around the corner! lela

Hi! I'm in the city for at least tonight and deciding between staying here a bit longer and heading back to Montevideo. Anything happening tonight as far as live music, dancing, group dinner? Cheers!
Jill

God...really sorry I didn't come...I didn't realise you were organising it for last night and hadn't check the thread until now. Hope you had a fun night!

Please let me know if you are going to Tuesday night event of Jazz. I need to make a reservation

i'm in for jazz tomorrow.

jill, if you're around tomorrow night, i look forward to picking your brain about Montevideo. I'm heading there next weekend.

Great, for now only Starlucia and Dtown comfirmed for Tuesday night. I am helping with the logistics, but I think I am not attending.

@Dtown. There are some posts from October, I remember from Zack (something else was on his nickname) asking for things to do in Montevideo. To be short, the members of baexpats wrote a list of 10-12 things to do, and one day is enoght. Do you know in which neighbourhood are you staying? Pocitos or Carrasco are nicer.

Back