Newcomers - Come out for a drink tonight!

Liam3494

Registered
Just in case some of you new arrivals haven't migrated over to Expat Life yet, just to let you know that a few of us are meeting up tonight at The Gibraltar Bar in San Telmo tonight (Monday 26th) for a casual drinks night. Happy hour till 10, good beer, good food available, and hopefully, good company too.

The Gibraltar is an English Style Pub, at 895 Peru, near the cross section of Estados Unidos - so come along and say hi......

When is the next one? I am out of the country in Colombia & USA until May 10th?

Dee - A couple of us who plan these things are away ourselves during May, but rest assured, as winter starts to bite (well, nibble very gently here to be fair), there will be Karaoke nights (Umm, not sure about that one!), Asado's, Drinks Nights Out, and general wild nights for the Over 80's - And believe me, I am well over the 80's - Loved the 70's though :)...... We'll keep you posted :)

where's everyone going in May? No one told me I had to leave the country in May!? Why am I always the last to know??? ;)

mini said:
where's everyone going in May? No one told me I had to leave the country in May!? Why am I always the last to know??? ;)

You mean you didn't get the memo ? ..... Ooops!

Liam......... you need to come up with a asado night or a big happy hour get together.......... isnt an Irishman the best one to pick a good happy hour!!!! cheers

We did - On Monday night on The Gibraltar - Happy Hour every night from 6 till 10... Cask Beer at 2 for AR$20.... Can't beat it.... And they do Curries too.......

are you going next monday MAY 3rd??? do you go EVERY monday?? haha

Not a bad idea Steve, but next Monday night I will be on a plane bound for my vacation :)... See you when I get back....

Liam3494 said:
Not a bad idea Steve, but next Monday night I will be on a plane bound for my vacation :)... See you when I get back....

Steve didn't get the memo either! ;)

Back