Newcomers From Southern California

aliisurfer

Registered
My wife and I are moving to Corrientes next September. Anyone know of any expat groups up there? We have some friends there but no one who has made a move quite like we are about to make. We are trying to find good advice on making a living and economic housing so we can really enjoy our time there (the plan is a year for now). We are very open to creative ideas. We just watched the Tiny Houses documentary and LOVED IT. So any ideas or advice that you all may have that's worked for you or friends of yours we would appreciate a ton. Thank you!!

My wife and I are moving to Corrientes next September. Anyone know of any expat groups up there? We have some friends there but no one who has made a move quite like we are about to make. We are trying to find good advice on making a living and economic housing so we can really enjoy our time there (the plan is a year for now). We are very open to creative ideas. We just watched the Tiny Houses documentary and LOVED IT. So any ideas or advice that you all may have that's worked for you or friends of yours we would appreciate a ton. Thank you!!

Corrientes might be boring for an expat!! Good luck!!

It seems that there was a member here who lived in Corrientes but got the heck out and moved to Seattle or somewhere like that.

Edit: Here is the member
http://baexpats.org/topic/23477-attempted-home-invasion/page__hl__corrientes

Back