News From A Fortified Compound, Somwhere On The Outskirts...

I just went to the office an hr or so before they opened and waited in line. They give certian number of turns, and then they started taking those numbers the same day .I was done and out of the office by about noon.

Since Steve & I have large gardens, I guess we both observed a kind of switch today: hot temperature, hornets showing up for the first time to find a place for a nest, etc.

It's also a good side about Argentina (living in harmony with Mother Nature!)

Since Steve & I have large gardens, I guess we both observed a kind of switch today: hot temperature, hornets showing up for the first time to find a place for a nest, etc.

It's also a good side about Argentina (living in harmony with Mother Nature!)
HORNETS...I haven't seen hornets yet.

There's a big difference at the compound this year. In the four previous winters the lagoon across the road was completely dry in the winter and only "filled" with rainwater in September. At this time it is bigger than ever, giving my house a "view of the lake" and the evening frog chorus has begun a month ahead of schedule. Hundreds of birds will begin arriving soon and the tamarisco trees that border the compound are already turning green.

There's a big difference at the compound this year. In the four previous winters the lagoon across the road was completely dry in the winter and only "filled" with rainwater in September. At this time it is bigger than ever, giving my house a "view of the lake" and the evening frog chorus has begun a month ahead of schedule. Hundreds of birds will begin arriving soon and the tamarisco trees that border the compound are already turning green.

Mhhhh mosquitoes :p

I just went to the office an hr or so before they opened and waited in line. They give certian number of turns, and then they started taking those numbers the same day .I was done and out of the office by about noon.

Thanks! Can you tell me which office you went to?

Back