Next Book Club Meeting!

Reminder! The book club meets this Wednesday, 7:00 PM.! Please RSVP and I will PM you the address if you don't already have it. All are welcome.

Hey, see you all tonight - @lacoqueta is there anything I can bring along refreshment wise?

I will try to get there to as close to 7 as possible, but I won't be there on the dot - don't finish in the office til 7pm.

Mary

Greetings Readers! We had a lovely meeting that lasted three hours! For those that came, thank you for the stimulating conversation and yummy snacks! Our next meeting will be WEDNESDAY, OCT.30. 7:00PM The book is "THE HISTORIAN" by Elizabeth Kostova. It is historical fiction about scholars researching the Dracula legend and takes place during various centuries in European and middle Eastern cultures It is widely critically acclaimed and may be the most suspenseful book I've ever read (a sort of more literary "Da Vinci Code!) Fact based and fast paced allow yourself enough time to finish its 600 pages before our next meeting! Published in 2005 it received an average reader rating of 4.5 stars out of five! Available on Amazon and as an e book through Kindle, amazon and I Books. Hope to see you at the end of October!

Greetings Readers! We had a lovely meeting that lasted three hours! For those that came, thank you for the stimulating conversation and yummy snacks! Our next meeting will be WEDNESDAY, OCT.30. 7:00PM The book is "THE HISTORIAN" by Elizabeth Kostova. It is historical fiction about scholars researching the Dracula legend and takes place during various centuries in European and middle Eastern cultures It is widely critically acclaimed and may be the most suspenseful book I've ever read (a sort of more literary "Da Vinci Code!) Fact based and fast paced allow yourself enough time to finish its 600 pages before our next meeting! Published in 2005 it received an average reader rating of 4.5 stars out of five! Available on Amazon and as an e book through Kindle, amazon and I Books. Hope to see you at the end of October!

I am trying my best to be able to get to meeting but something always happens coincidently always on meeting day this time I AM GONNA MAKE IT.

I am trying my best to be able to get to meeting but something always happens coincidently always on meeting day this time I AM GONNA MAKE IT.

Life intervenes. Especially in BsAs. Typically almost half the people who RSVP cancel at the last minute because of this. But no worries! We will welcome you and anyone else whenever you can make it. It's not a class but a fun way to relax, exercise our brains and meet other expats. Meanwhile I appreciate your support and am looking forward to meeting you!

Dear readers
Here you will find a link to the text of The Historian and the Abstract.

http://www.bookspot....e Historian.pdf

http://en.wikipedia....i/The_Historian

So now the book is available to all of you, FREE!

Happy reading!

Back