Next Buenos Aires Hash Run Sunday 28th Feb

Liam3494

Registered
Hi all, It's time to update everyone on the next Buenos Aires Hash House Harriers Run. The next run is this Sunday coming, the 28th, and it will be a little harder to get to this one than our usual jaunts around the place.... BUT, it will be well worth the effort, and a little different to running around the streets of the capital.... We are heading to the Pampas...........

So, if you are interested, here are the details, and as ever, if anyone has any questions, feel free to mail me. I can't offer a lift, as I need one myself, but we will try our best to help anyone get there (there is a bus!).

BAHHH HASH DE LAS PAMPAS #508 - DOMINGO 28 DE FEBRERO

Chacra La Esperada

Ruta 8. Km 157,3.
Paraje La Luisa.

HASH TIME: 11 hs

HASH FEE: AR$15 (Yes, beer, food, a run, beer, fun, and did I mention beer, all this for only 15 pesos, you read it right, OK, you have to get there, but you see the point!)

From Capital:

Take Panamericana, to Pilar.
Follow to the end of Panamericana where Ruta 8 begins.
Stay on Ruta 8 ALWAYS STRAIGHT.
In Ruta 8, you will passa Pilar, Fatima, Toll $4,50, Solis, Toll $2,20, San Antonio de Areco, Duggan, Capitan Sarmiento.
From Capitan Sarmiento you are 13 kms away the Chacra, follow always Ruta 8 straight.
In the KM 157,3 YOU REACHED LA LUISA ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROUTE. On the RIGHT SIDE YOU WILL FIND A RHASA GAS STATION.
At the Rhasa Gas Station begins a sandy road.
From the Ruta 8, turn right at the gas station and follow that road.
After 300 mts, follow the road until it turns left. There you will find a white gate that says
"La Esperada. Entrada particular". You made it, easy.
Pass the gate and you arrived. Follow the street that will lead you to the meeting point.

PLEASE BRING
MUG, FORKS, KNIVE, PLATES, GLASSES.
OFF OFF OFF (Lots of mossies in the Pampas!)

TOWELS
TENIS RAQUET AND BALLS

Here are the details about Public Transport - It's doable :)
You should plan that the trip takes 2 (two) hours from Capital Federal. From San Isidro/Pilar half an hour less. Take the bus to Capitan Sarmeinto.

If you come by public transport - that departs from Retiro Bus Terminal - you should calculate at least 2 1/2 hs plus a short 10" taxi ride from Capitan Sarmiento to La Luisa.

If it rains, DON´T WORRY, the road is good anyway. And we have plenty of room after the hash to enjoy a really nice "Pampa Rainy Tropical Hash Day!" And the trail will be an authentic Hash adventure trail. Just beware of mosquitoes.

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=es&geocode=&q=-34.118138,-59.914842&sll=-34.118138,-59.914842&sspn=0.00747,0.00883&ie=UTF8&ll=-34.118218,-59.914777&spn=0.01494,0.01766&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

There you have it.... As I said, a little harder to get to, but if you fancy a Sunday out of the Capital, having fun, enjoying a little run, and meeting new people who are as daft as a brush, who enjoy running in the summer, drinking beer, and generally being a good laugh - Make the effort. Beats sitting around in the Capital on a Sunday!

ON ON ...........:D :D :D

Hey there,

Anyone have extra room in their car? I would love to come, but am a little worried about how "doable" the public transport option is. I would help pay for gas, of course!!!

:)

OOOhhhh would love to come but also am car-less. Anyone have a spare seat or is there a groups of us that could all put in to hire a car/van for the day??

Back