next meeting

daveymanc

Registered
is anyone interested in arranging an event for ex pats ,,dinner maybe ,,party,,tour .
go karting,skydiving,bungy jumping.
any ideas ???

How about a no-limit Hold'em tourney with a 50p buy-in?Or going to a football game?Do they have parks here with BBQs in them where you can picnic? I ain't seen that yet.

Funny options Davey, but it´s hard enough to get people (and even oneself) to go to a regular dinner-meeting.
How about gathering again at Milion, next Fri, March 7, 8pm, with a full week to get the word around??
BTW, Blake, who showed up and how was it??

Well I'm still wondering if they have parks with BBQs in them. :) Milion's a darn hip joint with excellent tapas and cocktails. The Manhattan I had there was easily as good as the ones I get at home. The place is quite swank. It was me, Cory, and Chris. I don't know if the gal who was going to come came and just couldn't figure out who we were, or whatever. The three of us didn't know each other before that so it was just your hanging out, getting to know, what brings you to BA, how do you like it kind of deal. We were able to get the three of us and drinks and tapas to one little table upstairs, but if there were more of us I *think* there were some larger tables somewhere.I would go again, sure. Lots of beautiful people to look at and everything's cool.

"Blake" said:
Well I'm still wondering if they have parks with BBQs in them. :)
Milion's a darn hip joint with excellent tapas and cocktails. The Manhattan I had there was easily as good as the ones I get at home. The place is quite swank.
It was me, Cory, and Chris. I don't know if the gal who was going to come came and just couldn't figure out who we were, or whatever.
The three of us didn't know each other before that so it was just your hanging out, getting to know, what brings you to BA, how do you like it kind of deal. We were able to get the three of us and drinks and tapas to one little table upstairs, but if there were more of us I *think* there were some larger tables somewhere.
I would go again, sure. Lots of beautiful people to look at and everything's cool.

ok sounds good to me, lets get it sorted for next weekend ,,
see how many people we can round up .....
never been there but i sounds good .....
get some times sorted out and we,ll hook up

Back