NFL Live

Andrew Mixer

Registered
Hello Gringos,
Does anybody know how to obtain a subscription for watching NFL games live in Argentina?
Gracias

Andrew Mixer

Star+ has NFL games live. I have just subscribed to the service ... so not much experience, yet. Today will be the first game for me (cowboys vs. buccaneers).

Star+ has NFL games live. I have just subscribed to the service ... so not much experience, yet. Today will be the first game for me (cowboys vs. buccaneers).
Only has Mexican audio stream. Sucks.

I purchase the nfl game pass international each year. It streams on all my devices and my tvs flawlessly and can watch every game whenever you want and the NFL network live. You even have the option to watch games with or without commercials or express games with just the plays only. I think it is 100usd a year.

Watching th cowboys and Tampa Bay on it right now.

To me, it's well worth it and the best option if you just want something that works without worrying about VPN or giving you computer superaids from sketch bootleg sites.

USTVGO is a great option to get access to channels (and isn't shady). you will have to use nordvpn for some channels, but it works great.

Back