Nfl Playoff Game

49ers vs Packers

Lombardi will be looking down with that shit eaten grin of his. Greatest Coach EVER. Football weather in Green Bay, I love it: -21c at kickoff.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/01/03/packers-contest-could-rival-ice-bowl/vD8wQZwmSIYotAO1MCuzqN/story.html

Oofta, that -21c temp is the reason why I made the leap to snowbird - really nice that NFL game pass exists for free down here. :)

Eagles never fail to fail. Why do I keep punishing myself? At least I got to watch the heartbreak for free thanks to game pass (the Spanish narrating that I couldn't get rid of on the TV killed that experience.) I like my football talk in American. American Football commentating in Spanish is like an oxymoron. Or minimally, unAmerican. I need to understand, in plain English, how the Eagles always successfully manage to lose when they get so far.....:(

They aren't televising the playoffs in English? That sucks. I don't know who ESPN/ FoxSports think is watching these games if not for Americans. I can't watch most of the regular season games anymore... just Sunday night and sometimes Monday night when SAP actually works. This better be fixed by the time I get down there (if the Pats are still in it.)

Eagles never fail to fail. Why do I keep punishing myself? At least I got to watch the heartbreak for free thanks to game pass (the Spanish narrating that I couldn't get rid of on the TV killed that experience.) I like my football talk in American. American Football commentating in Spanish is like an oxymoron. Or minimally, unAmerican. I need to understand, in plain English, how the Eagles always successfully manage to lose when they get so far.....:(
Ah..you still have the Flyers and with Kate Smith singing God Bless America, unbeatable. Am really dating myself here. Another era.

Eagles never fail to fail. Why do I keep punishing myself? At least I got to watch the heartbreak for free thanks to game pass (the Spanish narrating that I couldn't get rid of on the TV killed that experience.) I like my football talk in American. American Football commentating in Spanish is like an oxymoron. Or minimally, unAmerican. I need to understand, in plain English, how the Eagles always successfully manage to lose when they get so far..... :(

I thought this was a position unique to Minnesota (Twins, Vikings, Wild, I guess the Timberwolves... lol) but I guess not!

Growing up I'd swear we had the most frustrating teams to root for. Even when we have a star (we're really good at pulling random stars miraculously) like Kevin Garnett, Joe Mauer, Adrian Peterson you can't help but feel kind of bad for them that they're stuck on our teams. But when they leave and succeed it makes you smile :)

I agree the misfortune is usually so messed up that you really feel cheated when you can't appreciate the full situation.

Que sera, sera, aye?

No way the Patriots are going to survive Mile High.

Big Game will be Denver vs San Francisco

Back