Nice lodgings in the Tigre Delta?

Mondongo

Registered
I am planning to spend two nights by the end of November in the Tigre Delta. I am looking for a hostería, bed and breakfast, or something similar that is really nice, secluded, away from the main boat traffic, quiet, clean, and offers good cuisine and service, along with a river or arroyo view. If anyone has recommendations, please share, and I will reach out for more information. Thank you.

I am planning to spend two nights by the end of November in the Tigre Delta. I am looking for a hostería, bed and breakfast, or something similar that is really nice, secluded, away from the main boat traffic, quiet, clean, and offers good cuisine and service, along with a river or arroyo view. If anyone has recommendations, please share, and I will reach out for more information. Thank you.
Since the closure of El Tropezon years ago I haven't found any very nice place.

The Monkey House was very nice but I'm not sure it's operational anymore. There are a couple of places we've stayed, mostly booked through Airbnb, but they're self-catering, you can buy supplies from the boats but it's a bit random.

Back