Nice places to run in Palermo area

BA Barrio Busquador

Registered
Runners (or walkers may also be able to help):

We will be in BsAs for a week from the 11 December and plan on eating and drinking a whole lot. We are also fantasising that we will be able to put on our running shoes and negate a bit of the damage...

We will be staying in Palermo near Plaza Italia - can anyone recommend some nice running (jogging) routes?

Thanks!

Hey there! There are loads of "plazas" near Plaza Italia. "Rosedal" has a running track, but it is VERY crowded on the weekend. Look online for Bosques de Palermo and you will see that there are quite a few places where people can run near Plaza Italia.
Enjoy....

Rosedal is a great place to run... and if you're into "ladies" well, ladies with a close resemblance, go there around 10 or 11. you'll love it. just don't forget your wallet!!

Walking from Plaza Italia towards East on Avenida Sarmiento, you will go to Bosques de Palermo. Once there, you will find the Lagos de Palermo (palermo lakes) and Rosedal ( Park of roses). Lagos de Palermo has marks for running. You also can take from Bosques de Palermo on Avenida Libertador towards Jardin Japones (japanese garden). Another place is Palermo Golf, around Avenida Figueroa Alcorta and Avenida La Pampa, also running around a lake. It is a little further north, I think you will need to take a bus, like bus number 37, or a taxi. You can use www.comoviajo,com to check out on buses in Capital Federal.

Enjoy your stay in Buenos Aires,

Hola,

I agree Lagos de Palermo is a perfect place to run. There is a running track around the lakes.

Enjoy!

legilber said:
Rosedal is a great place to run... and if you're into "ladies" well, ladies with a close resemblance, go there around 10 or 11. you'll love it. just don't forget your wallet!!

lol I thought they moved them again.

If you are here on Sunday the 19th - the BA Hash House Harriers are having their Xmas Run and BBQ - you;d be welcome...

Back